Join a group of passionate and empowered professionals who recognize the power of collaboration, innovation, recognition and driving our own success.
At Gulf & Fraser, we are proud to offer a caring, open-minded culture that encourages community involvement where you can contribute to causes that are important to you. You can grow your own success and feel great about working with us!
As a Gulf & Fraser employee, you are also a business partner and community member, actively contributing to the success of both Gulf & Fraser and the community. Our consistently high employee engagement scores show this!
How to apply for a job with Gulf & Fraser
- Find a job you’re interested in on our talent community website.
- Click on Apply.
- Sign in and complete the job application.
What to expect once you've submitted your application
- If you are shortlisted, you can expect to be invited to a Skype interview with Gulf & Fraser Human Resources. During the Skype interview, we will ask you general questions and assess your suitability for the role.
- If the Skype interview goes well and we feel you may be a good fit for the role, your next step will be a face-to-face interview with Human Resources personnel and your potential new manager.
- You may be invited back for a third interview to meet the broader team you would be working with. This is a good opportunity to ask questions about how the team works together and what they’d be looking to you to contribute.
- Once you have completed the interview phase, you’ll need to allow us time to make our decision. If we decide your experience and qualifications are a good fit for the role, the team and the organization, we will conduct a background check using the information you give us, such as references and other criteria.
- If you are the chosen candidate, you can expect a phone call from your future manager. They will discuss the employment offer with you and determine the date you’ll start your new job at Gulf & Fraser!
- If you are in agreement with the terms of the employment offer, you'll need to sign it and send it back to Human Resources. This is done through secure electronic documents.
- We’ll see you on your first day! You’ll be introduced to your team and other employees working at your location.