Follow this page for the latest updates on your digital banking experience!
Updated November 10, 2022
Digital banking is getting a new look!
This November our digital banking experience will be updated to reflect our new look and new trade name (Gulf & Fraser). While it will look different, the features and overall navigation will be the same. You should not experience any change in how you use digital banking today, the navigation and banking features will remain the same. However, if you use Remember Me to save your Member Number, or you prefer to login with your fingerprint or face (biometric login), you will need to set both up again.
App changes on November 8
- On November 8, the app was updated with our new colours and new trade name, Gulf & Fraser.
If you don't see this change yet, you'll need to need to update your app by going to the App Store or Google Play.
- You'll need to re-set up Quickview and biometric login (usings your face or fingerprint to login)
- On November 15, online banking will be updated with our new colours and new trade name, Gulf & Fraser.
- If you had previously bookmarked any gffg.com page within online banking, you will be automatically redirected to online.gulfandfraser.com after launch.
- If you have saved your login details within your internet browser, you will need to re-save those details
- If you had "Remember Me" enabled, which saves your Member Number within the login page for online banking or within the app, you will need to set this up again.
- If you have forgotten your Personal Access Code (PAC) you can use our self-serve page to create a new strong password. Go to self-serve page to reset PAC.
Welcome, members of VP Financial and Mount Lehman Financial!
This has been a big year as three BC credit unions have joined the Gulf & Fraser digital banking experience. Aldergrove Financial joined in March and we welcomed VP Financial and Mount Lehman Financial on October 24. Click here to get set up today!
Our digital banking experience offers the features members told us they love about online banking and the Gulf & Fraser app, with an improved look and feel, better navigation and additional security for your protection. If there's something you feel could be better, know that we're always working to improve digital banking and we do that best with feedback from you!
New features added
- Set an Alert to remind you of your TFSA term deposit renewal date - added August 9
- Set an Alert to remind you of your Safety Deposit Box renewal date - added May 25
- Add your MemberCard to Apple Pay using the app (Apple iOS only) - added May 19
- Reset your Personal Access Code using 2-Step Verification - upgraded April 19
- Save your transaction history as a PDF document from online banking - added April 12
- Check mortgage rates in the app - added April 7
- Download a void cheque from online banking - added March 31
- See your running balance before/after transactions in the app - added March 24
- Interac online payment service - added February
Members of VP Financial and Mount Lehman Financial: How to get started with digital banking
You will need your new member number to access digital banking at gulfandfraser.com/sign-in. If you did not receive your member number in the mail, please call the Member Hub and they can provide that to you. If you have never used digital banking but would like to give it a try, call the Member Hub to register.
VP Financial members: download your Guide to getting started with your new digital banking experience.
Mount Lehman Financial members: download your Guide to getting started with your new digital banking experience.
How to get the Gulf & Fraser app
Our app is available in Google Play and the App Store. Search for "Gulf & Fraser".
Would you like to do your banking from the comfort of your home? Here's how to get started with online banking:To get started using online banking, follow these steps:
- Talk to us at a branch or call the Member Hub at 604-419-8888.
- We will verify your ID.
- We will confirm that you have read and agreed to the Electronic Transaction Agreement.
- You will get a temporary Personal Access Code (PAC)
- You will login to online banking here using your Member Number and temporary PAC.
- Once logged in, you will update your PAC and you'll be ready to start banking online!