Follow this page for the latest updates on your digital banking experience!
Updated August 21, 2023
GFCU Savings members: welcome to digital banking at Gulf & Fraser!You'll need your new Gulf & Fraser Member Number to access digital banking at gulfandfraser.com/sign-in effective June 19. You would have received your Member Number in the mail in June, give us a call if you did not. In the meantime, see this page to download your guide to access online banking and other important information.
How to login to online banking
Effective June 19, when you go to gfcu.com you will be automatically re-directed to a new GFCU Savings area on the Gulf & Fraser website. Learn how the gfcu.com website is changing.
From there, you'll choose LOGIN TO > ONLINE BANKING on the drop-down menu at the top-right of your screen. Once you click on ONLINE BANKING, you’ll be taken to gulfandfraser.com/sign-in where you can login to Gulf & Fraser online banking.
You’ll use your new Gulf & Fraser Member Number to login to online banking. You'll use your existing GFCU Savings Personal Access Code to login.
Refer to your guide for step-by-step instructions to access Gulf & Fraser online banking.
- Download your guide to access Gulf & Fraser online banking for GFCU personal members
- Download your guide to access Gulf & Fraser online banking for GFCU business members
- Learn how GFCU accounts changed on June 19
We welcome your feedback!
Our digital banking experience offers the features members told us they love about online banking, with a fresh look and feel, easy navigation and additional security for your protection. If there's something you feel could be better, know that we're always working to improve digital banking and we do that best with feedback from you!
How to get the Gulf & Fraser app
Our app is available in Google Play and the App Store. Search for "Gulf & Fraser".
Would you like to do your banking from the comfort of your home? Here's how to get started with online banking:To get started using online banking, follow these steps:
- Talk to us at a branch or call the Member Hub at 604-419-8888. (GFCU Savings members: call 250-442-5511)
- We will verify your identity.
- You will get a temporary Personal Access Code (PAC)
- You will login to online banking here using your Member Number and temporary PAC.
- Once logged in, you will need to confirm that you have read and agreed to the Electronic Transaction Agreement.
- The system will ask you to update your PAC and then you'll be ready to start banking online!