If you have select Galaxy devices from Samsung, you have the option to use Samsung pay.
Keep your favourite debit, credit and loyalty cards with you so you can pay in-person or in-app using Samsung Pay. Plus you can collect extra rewards and benefits for the same purchases you make every day.
Set up Samsung Pay
Samsung Pay comes preloaded on Samsung Galaxy devices, but you can always reinstall it. Here’s how to set up Samsung Pay for the first time:
- Open the Samsung Pay app.
- Tap Get started.
- Enter a new PIN for Samsung Pay, and then enter it again to confirm.
- Add your Gulf & Fraser MemberCard.
Pay with Samsung Pay
- Open Samsung Pay on your Samsung Galaxy device.
- Tap Pay.
- Select your MemberCard.
- Authorize the payment by using your PIN, fingerprint or iris scan.
- Tap PIN or IRIS, and then enter the required security information. Or if you have fingerprint security set up, simply place your finger on your phone's fingerprint scanner.
See the Samsung website for help with using Samsung Pay.
© 2021 Samsung Electronics Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Samsung and Samsung Galaxy are registered trademarks or trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., used with permission.